Skip to main content

Handcrafted Body Products Review ft. BLISCENT

BLISCENT is a homegrown brand and every single product is handmade by using the finest of ingredients.



I am here reviewing their two products.



1. Body Polish (Body Scrub - Coffee)


Who doesn't like coffee and if you get the body polish with coffee, you can never find another good reason to pamper your body. BLISCENT Body Polish with the goodness of coffee gives your skin an awesome body scrub experience. The scrub is containing Suger. This luxurious sugar effortlessly exfoliates and polishes leaving your skin baby soft. It is containing all the products which are good for skin and natural. It is essential to exfoliate your skin twice in 15 days. And a person who do shaving on regular basis and who don't prefer waxing this body polish is good for you. This Body polish makes my skin so soft and gives heavenly fragrance of coffee.

2. Lip Butter (Hot Chocolate)


BLISCENT’s lip butter is ideal for the person who uses matt lipstick. Since the lip butter is not tinted, you can apply it before applying any lip color or lipstick. Again the lip butter is having natural ingredients like almond oil and Shea butter which give nourishment to the lips. And the flavor of hot chocolate make you fall in love with the lip butter. 

You can get all the products at : BLISCENT





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Jumpsuit - 3 Ways!

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing great. This is my first blog of 2021. I promised to write more blogs in 2021. So here I am. Hopefully, I can write more this year.  This blog is all about styling a jumpsuit in 3 ways. I love to write a blog about styling clothes. I love to do experiments with clothes as well. Before I have never worn a jumpsuit, referring it will not look good on me. But after wearing this beautiful and chic jumpsuit in black and white, I realized that it's actually complimenting my body type and you can style it in many ways. Look: 1 Office Look  For this look, I styled my jumpsuit with a white shirt to give it some formal look and styled it with a double buckle belt to give a shape. I am wearing black heels as it is with wide legs. Carrying my black satchel bag to complete the look. Look: 2 Office Party Look For this look, I have styled the jumpsuit with a black balzer. To add up that glam, I am wearing my pearl choker with it. It's a very chic and polishe

One day road trip to Champaner, Jhund Hanuman and Hathani Waterfall on New Year.

Happy New year all of you beautiful people out there :) This is my first blog post of 2017. On this new year, me and my childhood best friend Mohini decided to go on a road trip with the bunch of girls from our area. So here I am sharing with you guys the pictures and the little description of my one-day road trip to Champaner Jami Mosque, Hathani mata waterfall and Jhund Hanuman temple. So the best way to go there is by car because the road is so beautiful. The sights of Pavaghad are so awesome.  Champaner Jami Mosque  The main problem I faced with this place is the authority was not allowed my DSLR Camera inside the mosque. They told me that I have to take the permission to click pictures from the head office which is located in Vadodara. So I did not take permission since I didn't know about it. So I tried to capture the pictures in a phone of this beautiful architecture.  . The architecture of Jami Masjid is so so beautiful. The mosque ha

Be The Best Bridesmaid with Khyati's Creation!

Hi guys, so this is my first blog of 2018. I hope you guys are doing well! Starting from December up to March we have wedding season in India. And we all have that one best friend who is getting married this year. We are always confused what to wear at her wedding to look our best.Your search will stop with talented girl Khayti's Creation.  Khyati's Creation is back with an awesome ethnic collection. It will transform you into a beautiful bridesmaid. Here I am presenting you three best bridesmaid look from the collection. Look: 1 Red Anarkali with Golden Details      Look 2: Mustard Color Sharara    Look 3: Royal Blue Sharara  Love, Vrutti Details: Wearing: Khyati's Creation Photographer: Tushar Solanki